We recommend an initial meeting to find out more about what you are looking to achieve. At that meeting we will tell you more about how we may be able to help and which level of service may be most appropriate. This meeting will last up to an hour, is free of charge and is completely without any obligation.
Before this meeting, you may like to consider:
- What are your financial objectives?
- What would you like your money to achieve?
- Do you need income from your capital or just growth?
- Will your need change? For example, you may require growth now and income in the future, or a combination of the two
- How long are you looking to invest the money?
- Do you have definite plans to spend the money at some future date or do you just need flexibility to change how the money is used?
- What existing investments and savings do you have?
- You may require advice on a specific sum of money, but our advice will be influenced by what other monies you have and how this has been invested. Have you used your ISA allowance? What short-term money do you have ‘in case of need’?
- What rate of tax do you pay? Making your investments as tax efficient as possible is a key part of investment planning. To help us do this we would like to know what rate of tax you pay now and if this is likely to change in the future.
We are committed to offering our clients the highest possible standards of service at all times. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative “Treating Customers Fairly”.
We want each client of ours to receive a level of service which enables them to fully understand all the implications of our advice. When considering any investment, we have recommended to you, there are some basic questions that we ask you to consider:
• Why am I investing?
• Does the product meet my needs?
• Do I understand the product?
• What is my maximum loss?
• How can I get my money back?
Further advice and assistance in answering these questions is available from your adviser. We can also provide you with guides from the Money Advice Service.
If you prefer, you can see the guides on the Money Advice Service website www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
As our name suggests, at Choice Financial Solutions we offer you the widest level of choice and access to the whole of the market.